|Gears of War: Return|
|Publisher:||Microsoft Game Studios|
|Release date:||November 29th 2009|
|Game modes:||Campaign Mode, Co-op Campaign, Multiplayer|
Gears of War: Return is the follow-on to the hit game, Gears of War 2. It follows the adventure of Marcus Fenix and Delta squad. The Lambent make a huge role in this game while the Locust survivors are rarely encountered. It features 6 Acts instead of 5 this time round and has a new game, Capture the Flag.
Press Start to continue
- Campaign- battle the Lambent forces and the Locust survivors.
- Multiplayer- battle the Locust or the COG online alone or with friends.
- Horde- fight to the death with up to 15 players against the Locust onslaught.
- Theater- watch the adventure all again, just like in Halo 3.
Side Arms (Pistols)Edit
- Snub Pistol
- Gorgon Pistol
- Boltok Pistol
Assault Rifles/Machine GunsEdit
- Trekan (Campaign Only)
- Lancer Assault Rifle
- Hammerburst Assault Rifle
- Machine Gun Turret (Campaign Only)
- Reaver Machine Gun Turret (Campaign and Horde Only)
- Longshot Sniper Rifle
- Lengthshot Sniper Rifle
- Depthshot Sniper Rifle (Campaign Only)
- Heatshot Sniper Rifle (Easter Egg)
- Hammer of Dawn
- Tiker Bombs (Campaign Only)
- Ray Sniper (Horde and Campaign Only)
- Samurai Katana (Campaign and Horde Only)
- Unholy Pistol (Multiplayer Only)
- Lengthened Rocket
- Covering Rocket Launcher
- Lancer Grenade Launcher (replaces chainsaw, Horde and Multiplayer only)
- Frag Grenade
- Ink Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Fire Grenade
- Butcher Blade
- Chainsaw (not Bayonet)
- Knife (Instant Kill, Multiplayer only)